Remote | Seattle, WA
About the job
This is a remote opportunity
Who you are:
- A result-driven, resilient, and experienced sales leader
- Ability to motivate others towards a common vision and purpose
- Passionate about leading, upskilling, and developing a team
- Experience in collaborating with key influencers at an established Retail Media Network
Lead internal teams to perform and collaborate with clients to advance their business forward.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about pursuing a career in Digital Retail Media
- 8+ years of digital sales or leadership experience
- Strong understanding of the Retail Media business
- Experience leading and managing sales and account management teams
- Knowledgeable in Audience Strategy, Media Planning, Creative, Activation, and Analytics
Your understanding of the retail media landscape, CPG community needs, and consumer sentiment are essential for excelling in this role.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sales Materials
- Go-to-Market strategy for new ad solutions
- Non-Endemic and Agency Relationship Development
You will also:
- Establish and deliver revenue targets
- Actively manage an aggressive sales pipeline
- Establish and maintain a process to manage the sales process
- Create streamlined communication with internal teams
- Coach and enhance team members
- Train on solution selling principles
- Participate in business reviews and industry events
- 8+ years of sales experience
- Solid track record in achieving goals
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Proven sales, negotiation, and time management skills
- Understanding of programmatic & social ecosystems, ad tech & mar tech platforms
- Knowledge of retail media networks & retailers co-op environments
- Immense knowledge of the grocery space
- Robust competency and experience with developing sales strategies
The anticipated salary range for this position is $78,000 – $121,500. Actual salary will be based on relevant experience, skills, and other factors permitted by law.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and shape society. www.dentsu.com
We are champions for meaningful progress and strive to be a force for good—for our people, clients, industry, and society.
Dentsu is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on various factors. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
About the Company
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices.
For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress, keeping our people at the center and embedding diversity in our mindset, solutions, and teams for an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment.
Merkle is an agency of dentsu.Apply Now