Senior Video Enabled Technology Coordinator
- Planning, scheduling, and technically executing live meetings in practice offices
- Coordinating virtual/hybrid meetings for Deloitte requiring subject matter expertise (SME)
- Advising meeting hosts on technology options and best solutions for virtual or hybrid meetings
- Coordinating and securing physical meeting room space for hybrid meetings
- Ensuring logistical elements are supported by coordinating with national and local team members
Requires a client-centric, consultative, and solutions-oriented approach with the ability to effectively liaise with team members. Responsible for post-meeting activities, including reservation reports, recordings, and event metrics/analytics data.
Works on executive level/high-profile and client events involving sensitive/confidential information, requiring a high level of discretion, effective management, and strong communication skills.
- Supports intake and initial assessment of meeting requests
- Ensures understanding of meeting goals, objectives, and requirements, focusing on technical aspects
- Conducts consultative discussions for live and virtual/hybrid meeting requests to identify facilitation/production needs
- Demonstrates advanced scheduling expertise with significant interaction and communication with local office teams and customers
- Provides advanced technology solutions expertise, advising meeting hosts on the best options based on existing applications/equipment
- Supports event logistical planning, including securing space and coordinating A/V and other technology needs
- Utilizes advanced video conferencing and A/V expertise to produce successful hybrid/video experiences
- Ensures strong collaboration, communication, and effective relationship management with support team and meeting host
- Ensures excellent working knowledge/experience with Deloitte meeting technologies and equipment (e.g., Zoom, Polycom Studio)
- Performs post-event duties, including event success assessments and post-meeting deliverables
- Supports or provides input in the development of best practices and future technology considerations
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Proficient in using, configuring, and troubleshooting video conference and collaboration technology (e.g., Zoom)
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, productivity software, and other computer applications
- Excellent people skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and discretion
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong skills in time management and ability to manage multiple responsibilities successfully
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience in a virtual/hybrid support or event services environment
- Associate degree, preferred
- Experience with event management and/or scheduling software, preferred
The wage range for this role:
Takes into account factors such as skill sets, experience, training, licensure, certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled.
At Deloitte, compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $40,600 to $83,500.