Senior Video Enabled Technology Coordinator
Responsible for planning, scheduling, and the technical execution of live meetings occurring in practice offices, as well as virtual/hybrid meetings for Deloitte where the meeting requires subject matter expertise (SME) to advise and support the meeting technology. This includes:
- Advising the meeting host on the technology options and best solution to support fully virtual or hybrid meetings to meet the specifications and desired outcome of the meeting host.
- Coordinating and securing physical meeting room space for hybrid meetings.
- Coordinating with national and local team members to ensure other logistical elements are supported.
Requires a client-centric, consultative, and solutions-oriented approach and ability to effectively liaise with team members. Responsible for post meeting activities including reservation reports, recordings, and event metrics/analytics data.
Works on executive level/high-profile and client events which may include sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion, effective management, and strong communication skills.
- Supports intake and initial assessment of meeting request. Ensures understanding of meeting goals, objectives, and requirements with special focus on the technical aspects of planning and execution. Includes having a consultative discussion for all live and virtual/hybrid meeting requests to identify if facilitation/production is required, based complexity, and that the experience is appropriate to the desired meeting outcome.
- Demonstrates advanced scheduling expertise and demands a significant amount of interaction and communication with local office teams, as well as customers.
- Provides advanced technology solutions expertise advising meeting host on the best options to achieve the desired outcome for the meeting based on existing applications/equipment technology options.
- Supports aspects of event logistical planning including: options/securing space for event and in-room A/V and other video/technology needs, coordinating with other team members onsite for live and hybrid events.
- Utilizes advanced video conferencing and A/V expertise to successfully produce hybrid/video experiences for meetings. This includes video framing, high-definition video sharing, and technical demands related to delivering the desired meeting experience.
- Ensures strong collaboration, communication, and effective relationship management with support team and meeting host to support a seamless support experience.
- Ensures excellent working knowledge/experience with Deloitte meeting technologies and equipment (e.g. Zoom, Polycom Studio) to best advise meeting host and provide day-of meeting support.
- Performs post-event duties including event success assessments and post meeting deliverables (e.g. reservation reports, recordings, meeting data and analytics details).
- Supports or provides input in the development of best practices and provides insights to inform on future technology considerations and deployments.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Proficient in using, configuring, and troubleshooting video conference and collaboration technology (e.g. Zoom) to support virtual/hybrid meetings
- Strong technical skills including experience with Microsoft Office, productivity software, and other computer applications
- Excellent people skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and discretion
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong skills in time management and ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience in a virtual/hybrid support or event services environment.
- Associate degree, preferred.
- Experience with event management and/or scheduling software, preferred
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $40,600 to $83,500