TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). Our services enhance business productivity by allowing clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner, enabling them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses.
Our full-service HR solutions include features such as:
- Payroll processing
- Human capital consulting
- Employment law compliance
- Employee benefits (health insurance, retirement plans, and workers’ compensation insurance)
TriNet has a nationwide presence and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Diversity and Inclusion
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At TriNet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every single qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
The role serves as the initial point of entry for customer inquiry resolution (via phone, email, chat, or services cases) on a wide range of human resources related topics. The position ensures the effective delivery of TriNet services in the areas of benefits, payroll, and human resources.
- Provide excellent customer service to TriNet clients and worksite employees in various areas of subject matter expertise; including payroll, benefits, and human resources related inquiries. 85%
- Works to resolve general, low complexity customer issues and inquiries via phone, email, chat, and service cases. 85%
- Ensures proper triage, escalation, and effective resolution of more complex inquiries to the appropriate subject matter expert. 85%
- Documents all customer interactions in the CRM system (Salesforce). 85%
- Manages open cases in CRM system to resolution in the shortest possible timeframe while keeping customers regularly informed of status and anticipated resolution timing. 85%
- Responsible for consistently meeting established key performance indicator metrics as defined by management and being accountable to TriNet’s customer retention and customer satisfaction goals. 100%
- Strives to deliver first contact resolution. 100%
- Works with a sense of urgency to provide accurate information in a friendly, professional, and empathetic manner translating to a positive customer experience. 100%
Required for All Jobs
Performs other duties as assigned. Complies with all policies and standards.
General education, vocational training, and/or on-the-job training – required
Typically 2+ years Customer Service experience – required
Typically 2+ years HR or related payroll and benefits experience – preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, PeopleSoft, and Salesforce
- Fluency in English, bilingual a plus
- Knowledge of contact center technologies (Telephony, CRM, Call Monitoring, Workforce Management, etc.)
- Ability to follow established procedures in a timely, accurate manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of corporate data
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum typing proficiency of 35 words per minute.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Able to gain a substantial understanding of the job quickly and apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
Work in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting. Position may be considered remote and require reliable and consistent internet service. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The salary range for this role is $41,600 to $62,040. The candidate’s final salary offer will be based on the candidate’s skills, education, work location, and experience. A candidate’s compensation may also include bonuses consistent with TriNet’s corporate bonus plan. Additionally, subject to applicable eligibility requirements, TriNet offers permanent full-time employees a variety of benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, life and disability insurance, a 401(K) savings plan, an employee stock purchase plan, eleven (11) Company observed holidays, PTO, and a comprehensive leave program. Please click the following link for detailed information about our benefits offerings: https://www.trinet.com/documents/blt5b61a1040aae1904
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all-encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact [email protected] to request such an accommodation.Apply Now