If You Love Cars, Trucks, and Training, We Have an Opportunity for You!
NAPA is the most recognized brand in the automotive aftermarket, and we are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced individual to join us.
Do you have a passion for cars, trucks, and the automotive aftermarket? Are you excited about adult learning programs and facilitating training? If so, we want you to join our dynamic Autotech Technical Trainer team at NAPA Auto Parts.
Our Autotech Trainers play a crucial role in supporting Major Account partnerships by delivering top-of-the-line Autotech training. This includes providing training to AutoCare and Major Account shop employees to enhance their automotive diagnostic skills and reduce comebacks and parts returns, ultimately boosting sales of NAPA parts and equipment.
This exciting role reports to a supportive Regional Training Manager.
This Role May Be for You If You:
- Understand the importance of connecting with your training audience
- Embrace and implement adult learning programs
- Are enthusiastic about training and presenting to others
- Develop effective partnerships with major accounts and shop employees
- Collaborate well with internal training teams on effective training
- Have been a go-to resource/creative mind for all things automotive training
Major ‘Parts’ of This Awesome Role (What You’ll Be Doing):
- Continually develop knowledge and skills needed to be an effective automotive/truck instructor
- Prepare extensively for classes and provide outstanding delivery using adult learning principles
- Develop training schedules in collaboration with management and the NAPA Training Service Center
- Implement, pilot, and facilitate NAPA Autotech training programs in partnership with division management
Skills/Background You Will Need to Bring to This Role:
- ASE Master Technician Certification required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a working automotive technician
- Prior automotive, truck, or related training experience
- Prior experience (2+ years) conducting adult learning programs
- High School Diploma, or equivalent experience, required
And If You Have These Skills, Even Better:
NAPA product line knowledge is a plus (not a deal-breaker if you don’t have it).
What’s in It for You “The Perks”:
- Remote work
- Company vehicle
- Cell-phone stipend
- Great total benefits package!
- Company Culture of direct access to leadership team
If this role sounds like a fit, please take the time to complete our super quick and easy application. We are excited and humbled that you are considering NAPA as hopefully your future employer.
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you, and we will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting jobs.genpt.com.
Not the right fit? Let us know you’re interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.com or create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.Apply Now