A Career in External Audit Services at PwC
Joining our External Audit services opens doors to a diverse range of Assurance opportunities, providing business advice to clients ranging from small, fast-growing entities to large, internationally recognized brands.
Our approach emphasizes leveraging cutting-edge technology to minimize manual testing, allowing you to focus on the most valuable aspects of client service while enhancing corporate governance and ensuring the reliability of client information.
PwC Professional Framework
At PwC, we are committed to being purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level. The PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework, sets expectations across lines, geographies, and career paths. It offers transparency on the skills needed for success and progression in careers.
As a Manager, you’ll be part of a problem-solving team, addressing complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities at this level include but are not limited to:
- Developing new skills outside of the comfort zone.
- Resolving issues that hinder team effectiveness.
- Coaching others, recognizing strengths, and encouraging personal development.
- Analyzing complex ideas and building meaningful recommendations.
- Using multiple sources of information to develop solutions.
- Addressing sub-standard work and upholding ethical standards.
Additional Responsibilities: Uniform Guidance (UG) COE
The Uniform Guidance (UG) COE offers a career opportunity within our Trust Solutions practice, leading and standardizing compliance-based audits required by federal granting agencies. This role involves focusing on audit areas requiring subject matter insight and expertise.
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Required Fields of Study: Accounting
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Certification(s) Required: CPA License
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA license in work office state
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrates extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS, PCAOB standards, and proven success as a team leader in the Assurance practice.
Demonstrates knowledge of automation & digitization in a professional services environment, including innovating through new technologies and utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements.
Want to learn more? Click here
Learn more about how we work: Click here
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry-level job seekers who will need PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: Click here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran, marital, or citizenship status, or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities reporting to a supervisor, office, or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: Click hereApply Now