Junior EVM Analyst – Position Description
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Junior EVM Analyst ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
Applicant must hold or be able to obtain an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
- Assists in the evaluation and analyses of Shipbuilder construction status and financial submissions to identify areas of concern. Evaluation and analysis include: production status, cost and schedule variance analyses, analyses of variance explanations, Shipbuilder overhead trend projection analyses, progress payments analyses, and Cost Performance Reports (CPR) analyses.
- Support the financial division with the development of advanced spreadsheets for automation of financial analysis; ability to pull data from multiple sources into one file for easy of analysis
- Provide overarching, ad-hoc PPBE support, assistance in the execution, monitoring and reporting of allocated funds as directed by the Government and analyses of the program’s financial status, health and affordability. Will assist in the generation of financial input for program briefings and reports.
One or more years of professional experience related to Earned Value Analysis
One or more years of DoD/DoN, specifically NAVSEA shipbuilding programs, acquisition Earned Value Management experience; experience identifying trends and program impacts.
High School Diploma
ICI Services provides a comprehensive, competitive benefits package.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Performance Recognition & Awards (Spot Bonuses)
ICI Services is an Employee-Owned Business with a proud history of providing Engineering & Integration, Systems Acquisition, Information Warfare, and In-Service Sustainment to our government customers. These objectives have been achieved by facilitating strong customer satisfaction and continuous growth. ICI Services’ engineers, analysts, logisticians, technicians and information technology specialists provide integral, quality support to multiple US Navy organizations and the Department of Homeland Security. We are headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA.
VEVRAA Federal ContractorApply Now