We are seeking a Tier I Business Analyst to join our CISA team responsible for managing IT operations, ensuring our organization operates efficiently and effectively. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing business processes, improving workflows, documenting requirements, and providing solutions to technical issues. The role requires an understanding of IT operations, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of IT operations, with experience in business analysis, and process improvement initiatives. The successful candidate should be flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, with a passion for providing excellent customer service to both business and IT Stakeholders. Certification in Business Analysis is a plus.
- Analyze and document business processes to identify areas for process improvement, cost reduction, and increased efficiency.
- Manage Tier 1 operational support, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner while following ITIL best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine root cause analysis of incidents and implement preventative measures to reduce incidents.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure systems and applications comply with business requirements.
- Develop and maintain operational procedures and documentation.
- Facilitate discussions with business stakeholders to understand and document requirements for new projects.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to obtain user requirements and define functional specification.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and defect management during testing phases of projects.
- Provide business process analysis and recommendation for process improvements.
This is a full-time position and requires 2 days on site in Arlington, VA.
- Associate degree.
- 1-3 years of experience as an IT business analyst.
- Technical knowledge of IT operations and infrastructure components such as networks, servers, storage, and cloud technologies.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment and understanding of ITIL framework best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking and delivering presentations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proficient in business analysis methodologies and tools such as Use Case Modeling, UML, Data Flow Diagrams, and ERDs.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies such as Agile.
- Must be clearable for a US Government Clearance
- Clearance Preference:
- DHS EOD – 1st priority
- Any DHS badge + DoD Top Secret or Secret – 2nd choice
- DoD Secret or Top Secret + willingness to get EOD clearance – 3rd choice (it can take 45 days to obtain EOD clearance – work can only begin once the clearance is fully adjudicated)
About Sev1Tech LLC:
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://careers-sev1tech.icims.com/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: [email protected]
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now